Объявление снято с публикации
и доступно только по прямой ссылке.
34-39 82nd St #1 7963892
- Отзывы и рейтинг
- Связаться с автором
Classic floor-through two bedroom in the heart of Historic District of Jackson Heights. Landmark Colonials is a six building complex designed by famed architect George H. Wells. Built in 1915, it's one of the oldest buildings in Jackson Heights. Enjoy the timeless details, high ceilings and gleaming original hardwood floors. The well proportioned living room is adjacent to the formal dining room making entertaining a large group a breeze. The formal, windowed dining room has two large closets with the potential to be used as an office or a third bedroom if necessary. Fully equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and the original working dumbwaiter! The bedrooms are located in the eastern wing of the apartment, separate from the living space offering privacy. Wake up with the morning sunlight from the large, king sized primary bedroom that faces the interior, away from street noise. There is a smaller second bedroom that accommodates a queen size bed. Laundry is in the building and you have the option to install an in-unit washer and dryer! The complex offers a common courtyard with a grill and outdoor seating.
Brighton Beach • Seabrees Plaza
Кондо - люкс, 3 bdr, 2 bath, 7-й этаж, большой балкон, waterfront. $1,100,000
Trump Village • Coop люкс
2 Bdr, 1 Bath, 8-й этаж, большой балкон, полный ремонт. $485,000
Brighton Beach/501 Surf Ave.
1-спальное большое кондо, 764 sq.ft., ocean front квартира, 6-й этаж. Балкон, бассейн, gym и пр. Cats and dogs are welcome
Broker Efim 347-203-1415
36 Hamilton Ave #5E
This coop is located at 36 Hamilton Ave #5E, Staten Island, NY. 36 Hamilton Ave #5E is in the St. George neighborhood in Staten Island, NY and in ZIP code 10301. It is currently for sale and was just listed on Trulia today. This property is listed for $299,000. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 900 sqft of floor space. This property has a lot size of 900 sqft and was built in 1963.