- Отзывы и рейтинг
- Связаться с автором
- Sun, Sep 25,1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
NO BOARD APPROVAL AND NO APPLICATION PROCESS. Enjoy Central Park at its finest with direct park views and access from this south facing spacious alcove studio easily converted to a one bedroom. The layout features a galley kitchen, expansive closets and an open living/bedroom plan. This prime address is located within the newly constructed Columbus Square retail shopping complex, which is comprised of Whole Foods, Starbucks, Home Goods, Michaels, Sephora and much more. 392 Central Park West is a full service building which amenities include 24 Hour Doorman, Bike Room, Driveway, Parking Lot, Courtyard, Garden, Fitness Room, Laundry Room, Playroom, Playground, Lounge, and Private Storage. Convenient to all NYC MTA Transit. Please call today for a private showing.
1 480 sqft
- Sat, Sep 24,12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Sun, Sep 25,12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Your search stops here! Fully detached updated colonial in the heart of the highly sought Great Kills section of Staten Island. You're immediately welcomed into this charming home with its white picket fence and large enclosed front porch.Level 0: Full, unfinished basement with plenty of storage space, hot water heater (2 years old), and furnace. Level 1: 9' ceilings , hardwood floors, formal dining room with living room and 3/4 bath.Eat In kitchen with recessed lighting, granite countertops, glass mosaic backsplash, and ceramic floors. 8'x8' bonus room that's great for home office or nursery.Off the kitchen is a Laundry/Mud room with a back door for yard access.Level 2: 3 spacious bedrooms, full bath, and a staircase leading up to the fully finish attic currently being used as a playroom/guest room.Don't worry about parking . This home features a large driveway that can accommodate up to 6 cars leading to a detached garage in the rear.Conveniently located close to many great schools, with buses and trains within walking distance.Come make this home yours today !
2 bd, 1 ba
- Sat, Oct 1,2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Sun, Oct 2,2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Lovely 2-bedroom corner apartment with ample space throughout. Apartment features formal dining area, large living room, updated fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, nice sized bedrooms with wardrobe and much more! Apartment is located in close proximity to buses, Bayside L.I.R.R., major highways, schools, shopping, dining and entertainment. No flip tax, Pet friendly! outdoor pool! Come see this hidden gem and find out more!!
- Sun, Oct 2, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
101 Leonard: a new Bizzi & Partners luxury conversion located in the heart of TriBeCa, on the corner of Broadway and Leonard Street. The condominium is conveniently located in proximity to a vast network of public transportation, an array of the finest NYC restaurants, grocery stores and art galleries. Built in 1904 by Frederick Browne this magnificent building incorporates the prewar flair with all the modern amenities of a luxury condominium (24hrs doorman/concierge, live-in super, state of the art gym, children's playroom, rooftop deck and bike storage). Facing West, with its 835 SF, this bright apartment has a lot to offer: the Italian kitchen (from Biefbi) has custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances (Liebherr and Miele, with external venting hood), as well as a quartzite counter top and European oak flooring. This one bedroom unit boasts high ceilings and a great living space. The bedroom offers a large walk-in closet and the bathroom has limestone tiles throughout.
- Sun, Oct 2, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM