Russian Speaking Coordinator – Home Care Agency
- Дата добавления: 09/06/2018
- Обновлено: 09/06/2018
- Интересовались: 18
- Отзывы и рейтинг
- Связаться с автором
As a member of All At Home Homecare, the Client Services Coordinator provides support to all the Company's departments and assists in supporting clients, family, staff and organizational goals. Provides general oversight of data entry under the direction of the Director of Program Outreach. Responsible for ensuring All At Home Homecare is compliant with all aspects and levels of Federal, State and local laws, regulations and standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
• Communicates directly with families, clients and referral sources to ensure that care is appropriate and of quality.
• Perform all documentation requirements to meet the Company's policy and regulatory requirements.
• Manage client documentation including updating plans, updating profiles and other necessary paperwork.
• Assist in auditing all home health client records to meet the Company's Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement requirements as assigned.
• Perform monthly calls to all staff who work within the department to obtain updates, concerns, and conduct surveys.
• Assist the Director of Program Outreach with management of client file preparation, client monthly paperwork mailings and documents tracking as assigned.
• Input client and staff information into the Company's client database as required.
• Coordinate with all home care staff to ensure that their scheduling needs are being met.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with referral sources, other agencies and regulatory bodies within the community.
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Company's policy and regulatory requirements.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and being part of a collaborative team.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
* Competitive Pay* Education Workshops* Employee Recognition Program & Incentive* Benefits: Medical Insurance is available to eligible employees* Paid Time Off
* Satisfactory Criminal Background checks* 2 forms of government issued IDs* Eligible to work in the United States