- Отзывы и рейтинг
- Связаться с автором
*NOTE: This is a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared apartment.
Pictures (furniture) and price may vary depending on availability.
Location: 163 Stanton St, Lower East Side Manhattan
- Located on the Lower East Side near East River Park
- The neighborhood is full of history and culture and has different shops, street fairs, amazing bars and restaurants
- The subway lines F, M, J and Z are nearby
- Has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Comes fully furnished and equipped with household essentials and appliances
- Has a virtual doorman and laundry in the building
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (1+ months). Video tour/in-person tour available upon request.
Room 1: $2250 rent + $145 utilities
Utilities include WiFi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC and TV cables
EXTRA Service: free cleaning service 2 to 3 times a month
Private Room - Walking distance to Columbia Uni!!
- This is a building located in West Harlem.
- Walking distance from Central Park and Columbia University!
- The subway lines 2, 3, B, and C are a few blocks away.
-This is a townhouse building
- The floor has 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Price per room:
$1450/$1500 rent + $145 utilities per month.
Utilities include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, TV cables.
Extra service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- In the basement, there is a common room and game room with a TV, pool table, sofa perfect for hanging out with roommates and friends.
- The spacious bedroom is furnished with a full-size bed, side table, and lamp, fully set up ready for you to move in.